Instrument of Government
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT – COMMUNITY SCHOOL
(1) The name of the school is Barlborough Primary School.
(2) The school is a Community school.
(3) The name of the governing body is "The governing body of Barlborough Primary School”.
(4) The governing body shall consist of:-
- 3 parent governors.
- 1 LA governor.
- 1 staff governor.
- 1 Headteacher.
- 8 co-opted governors
(5) Total number of governors is 14 .
(6) The term of office of all governors is 3 years.
(7) This Instrument of Government comes into effect on 1 September 2015, replacing the Instrument of Government made on 11 October 2004.
(8) This Instrument was made by order of Derbyshire Local Authority on 16 June 2015.
(9) A copy of the Instrument of Government must be supplied to every member of the governing body (and the Headteacher if not a governor).