Pupil premium 2011-12
In the Academic Year 2011/12 we received £6,400
The funding was used, as part of the whole school budget, in the following ways:
- Provided targeted support for maths teaching
- Provided an extra teacher for 1 day per week over a 12 week period to support ‘Booster teaching’ in Year 2
- Provided an extra teacher for 1 day per week over a 12 week period to support ‘Booster teaching’ in Year 6
- Teaching Assistant support to target individuals and small groups of pupils, throughout school, aimed at raising attainment and self-esteem
Impact of the funding
- Additional support to pupils helped to identify gaps in their learning and give targeted support to address these needs. Analysis of pupil data showed that pupils had made good progress.
- End of Key Stage 1 data and end of Key Stage 2 showed that pupils achieved well and attainment was above national expectations.
- RAISEonline data ‘Narrowing the Gaps’ showed that all groups of pupils in school made good progress.
- Self -confidence increased which again impacted on progress.