Ambassador's Newsletter Spring 2022
Ambassadors' Newsletter Autumn 2021
Our Year 5 Ambassadors
Ambassadors' Newsletter Spring 2019
Ambassadors Assembly - Choose Respect
The ambassadors led an amazing assembly and taught everyone a new song. This was supported by our Y6 House Captains who taught it in the house assemblies too.
Happy New Year
Ambassador Newsletter Summer 2018
Click the newsletter to view and download.
We have appointed some new anti-bullying ambassadors - here they are if you ever need any help with anything, please find one and ask
Unite for a safer Internet
To celebrate Safer Internet Day the Anti- Bully Ambassadors have put together a short film to help you remember a few important tips when using the internet to share images or videos.
The most important things you can do in order to help your child have fun and stay safe are the following;
- Set up a family agreement for internet usage. Limit the time spent on devices with access to this.
- Talk to your children openly about what you are doing and what they are doing on the internet.
- Keep your security settings up to date, checking them regularly as they often change when apps are updated.
- Turn off geotagging services.
- Ensure your children understand what could be dangerous to include in any images they upload, for example school uniforms, street names or car registrations.
- Talk to your children about where to report things they find on the internet which they don't quite like, or conversations sent that they are not comfortable. The IWF and CEOP are the main places to do this.
- Watch videos on the Think You Know website which are regularly updated to tackle current issues and also split into age categories.
- Continue to relay the message that the internet is a very fun way to learn and get creative but we must follow rules to ensure everyone is safe and happy.